Inside Sales - Healthcare
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Silverado. Passion. Possibility. Purpose.Silverado Associates
know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take
pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do,
and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in
this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the
opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado,
it is about ENRICHING LIVES!PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We
believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in
an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are
offered and required for all associates.Silverado is presently
seeking a Family Ambassador/Inside Sales Representative to join our
team in Azusa, CA!Summary of Major Functions:
- Promotes Silverado programs and services to prospective
residents, clients and their families from first call through
initiation of service. This may include permanent placement in
Silverado community, short term (respite) stay, day service,
comprehensive assessment, care management services and/or home care
services and/or end of life care with the goal of helping all
families and if needed referral parties.
- Responsible for strategic follow up with residents and
- Promotes family referral programs and acts as the sales leader
for the community.Qualifications:Education:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills a
- Two to three years of experience and/or training, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with people having Alzheimer's
disease and their families highly desirable.
- Professional or volunteer related experience with Alzheimer's
service groups helpful.
- Polished presentation skills are desired.
- Database management experience preferred.Other:
- Must have valid driver's license, good driving record, and
current auto insurance.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and
assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited
to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people
with Alzheimer's disease and other dementia-related disease.At
Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado is
certified as a Great Place to Work and is on the Top 50 Best
Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado offers competitive
pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match,
vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:
http://www.silveradobenefits.comEOE/M/F/D/VTo maintain our world
class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are
contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug
screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the
position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work
authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the
Department of Homeland Security.#SALES
Keywords: Silverado, Azusa , Inside Sales - Healthcare, Sales , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!