Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Hiring Material Handler in Azusa, CA6AM -2PM Must be open to
overtime during the week as well as possible Saturdays as
production needs arise.Monday - FridayTemp to until February 5
month assignment$18 per hour Steel toe boots requiredDay in the
life: This is an entry level and easily trainable role. You will be
feeding pieces of metal into a machine on one side, the machine
will clean the parts with water and chemicals and then the parts
will come out of the other side of the machine when clean and your
job will be to get the parts out of the other side of the
machine.Company: Medical Device IndustryResponsibilities:
- Responsible for processing metal parts in small batches through
various chemical baths and rinsing tanks
- --- Process panels through conveyorized etch systems per given
- --- Perform in-process visual inspection of chemically cleaned
and stripped panels.
- --- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of rough etched
- --- Periodically empty and clean out etch system sumps
including safe transport of 55-gallon drums to and from the storage
- --- Safely and accurately dispense given amounts of raw
chemicals for bath make-ups.
- --- Perform routine etch systems maintenance involving checking
fluid levels, conveyor transport, spray nozzle performance and
filter systems conditions.
- --- Periodically assist auxiliary departments including
photoresist coating, filter press cleaning and pumping of spent
chemistries into treatment tanks.
- --- Routine cleaning of process equipment and area.
- --- High School Diploma or equivalent
- --- Entry level position For immediate consideration for
material hander apply below or text 626 838 0499
Keywords: Kelly Services, Azusa , Material Handler, Professions , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!