Warehouse Development Program - College Graduate
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Warehouse Development Program
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
Looking to accelerate your career and development? Uline seeks
forward-thinking college graduates for its Warehouse Development
Rotational Program looking to make their mark on a growing company
while learning from the best in the industry.
* Complete multiple rotations through warehouse departments
including Parcel, Freight, Receiving and Support.
* Program Length: 6 - 12 months.
* Rotation Duration: 1 - 3 months.
* Mentorship: You will be assigned mentors through each
* Placement after completing the program is dependent on your
interests, performance, and business needs. Possible positions
* Warehouse Management Trainee (become a Warehouse Team Lead)
* Warehouse support such as Inventory Control
* Administrative support in Operations or Analytics.
* Become proficient in all aspects of Uline's warehouse operations
on all shifts.
* Complete hands-on training for support for assigned
* Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in
support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably
within the scope of activities described above.
* Bachelor's degree - any academic discipline will be
* Experience in warehouse, distribution, or retail preferred.
* Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
* Forklift certification or reach truck driving experience
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred.
* Willing to relocate (with support) to another Uline Warehouse
location as needed.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision
* 401(k) with 5% employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
* Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
* Coming soon: no sweat! Keep your cool while you work in our
warehouse facilities, soon with air conditioning.
* First-class fitness center.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn
Keywords: ULINE, Azusa , Warehouse Development Program - College Graduate, Professions , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!