Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Category: Administrative Services Location: Azusa, California US
Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Clearance Type: None
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position Shift:
1st Shift Travel Required: No Positions Available: 2
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector in Azusa, CA is seeking a
full time 1st shift cafeteria worker. This role will support either
a shift from 5AM-2:30PM or 6AM-3:30PM. SUMMARY: Following
prescribed methods, performs a combination of tasks involved in
preparing, setting up and serving cafeteria meals, special dinners,
luncheons and buffets in the cafeteria and sites throughout the
facility. Maintains the cafeteria in a clean and orderly manner.
- May, under the guidance of the Chef or Food Service Manager,
prepare specific foods and operate grill.
- Prepares and serves various types of food, desserts and
beverages for cafeteria and catered requests.
- Deliver and pick up catered requests.
- Assists in the handling of incoming supplies and material.
Stock serving line and/or storage areas.
- Maintain ample supply of dishware and utensils in serving area
remove/return empty items to appropriate kitchen area.
- Performs housekeeping duties necessary to maintain the
cafeteria in a clean and orderly manner such as cleaning tables,
chairs, floors which includes sweeping/vacuuming dry goods rooms
and carpeted areas of cafeteria, dishwashing equipment, cooking
stoves, hoods, conveyors, slicer, etc.
- Will be required to work in a team environment and train new
- Performs related and incidental work assignments as required.
Must be able to follow exacting written and verbal instructions.
Observes company, OSHA, Safety and Health Department
- High school or equivalent or GED
- (1) year cooking or related food handling experience.
- Requires the ability to perform physical work commensurate with
above job description.
- Must possess a valid driver's license that meets the California
- Requires the ability to work around stoves, ovens and
dishwashers and to lift large coffee runs for delivery.
- Must be computer literate to the extent required to perform job
- Must be able to perform all essential job functions and
environmental/physical considerations per Employee
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Azusa , Cafeteria Worker, Other , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!