Photo Etch Operator
Company: Symmetry Medical
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Photo Etch Operator is responsible for processing metal
parts in small batches through various chemical baths and rinsing
The role requires the above to be accomplished within Tecomet's
principles of continuous improvement, customer driven innovation
and a win first culture, while meeting company financial and other
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process panels through conveyorized etch systems per given
- Perform in-process visual inspection of chemically cleaned and
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of rough etched
- Periodically empty and clean out etch system sumps including
safe transport of 55-gallon drums to and from the storage
- Safely and accurately dispense given amounts of raw chemicals
for bath make-ups.
- Perform routine etch systems maintenance involving checking
fluid levels, conveyor transport, spray nozzle performance and
filter systems conditions.
- Periodically assist auxiliary departments including photoresist
coating, filter press cleaning and pumping of spent chemistries
into treatment tanks.
- Routine cleaning of process equipment and area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgment
- Able to work safely with chemicals while wearing proper
personal protective equipment.
- Able to closely follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to work independently in high volume production area
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected/
Veterans/Disabilities/Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Symmetry Medical, Azusa , Photo Etch Operator, Other , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!