Posted on: November 19, 2023
Employment CounselPay from $125,000 to $225,000 per
yearCalifornia Branch4810 South Hellman Avenue, Ontario, CA
91762Are you an employment law expert? Then Uline is looking for
you! As Employment Counsel for our California operations, youll
advise business leaders on how to navigate federal and state
employment laws and regulations. Uline continues to grow, creating
new opportunities and job stability you can count on! Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for people who share our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Provide counsel on a range of employment-related matters such
as employee relations, recruitment, wage and hour laws, workers
compensation and immigration.
- Collaborate with management and Human Resources to evaluate,
develop and implement employment practices, policies and compliance
- Develop and deliver training to managers and employees on
employment law issues, policies and practices.
- Investigate and respond to claims, demand letters, complaints
and other employment-related inquiries.
- Manage employment-related litigation, including the retention
and direction of outside counsel. Minimum Requirements
- Juris Doctor degree from an ABA accredited law school.
- Active law license in the State of California or eligible for
Registered In-House Counsel Program.
- 5+ years of employment law experience in a law firm or
corporate setting handling a variety of federal and California
state employment relations matters. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.?
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern air-conditioned facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Azusa , Employment Counsel, Human Resources , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!