Environmental Health And Safety Speciailist
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Environmental Health, and Safety Supervisor will be
responsible for implementing policies to ensure a safe and healthy
work environment. They will also be responsible for all compliance
permitting, reporting, and regulatory environmental
- Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and
- Develops and implements inspection policies and procedures, and
a schedule of routine inspections.
- Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the
- Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures,
workplace safety, and other relevant topics.
- Monitors compliance with safety procedures.
- Ensures that all local CA OSH requirements are met.
- Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
- Ensures that safety data sheets are maintained and readily
accessible when needed.
- Maintains records of discharge of or employee exposure to
hazardous waste and/or pollutants, as required
- Manages OSHA 300 log in conjunction with Corp HR Manager
- Performs other related duties as assignedRequirements &
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Environmental Regulations and Policies
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite or similar software
- Must be able to lift up 25 pounds at a timeTop Skills Details
- Environmental health and safety
- Osha 30 & 500
- Environmental complianceAdditional Skills & Preferences
- A Bachelor's degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational
Safety and Health preferred
- Masters degree is a nice-to-have
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Full-time position
- Monday - Friday, 6:00AM - 2:30PM
- Overtime and extended hours may be necessary based upon
department needs About Actalent: Actalent connects passion with
purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities
drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our
customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are
making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Azusa , Environmental Health And Safety Speciailist, Healthcare , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...