RN, PIH Health Good Samaritan, Los Angeles, DOU, Full Time, Nights
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. -The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM. For more information, visit or follow us on , , or . -The
Staff RN is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing
process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group
of patients based on policies and procedures. -Delivers
individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team
approach with physicians, staff, other departments and the
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- One year of acute care experience in the DOU area. - -License &
- Current California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support -(BLS) certification for Healthcare
-Providers -sponsored by the American -Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support -(ACLS) certification
-from by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment. - -
Keywords: PIH Health, Azusa , RN, PIH Health Good Samaritan, Los Angeles, DOU, Full Time, Nights, Healthcare , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!