Multi-Modality Tech - The Angeles Clinic
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The Multi-Modality Technologist position provides crucial
service of generating images of the body for diagnostic purposes
with diagnostic imaging equipment, as advised by Radiologists, in
accordance with the company policies and procedure manuals
utilizing two or more of the following modalities: Magnetic
Resonance Imaging (MRI), Nuclear Medicine (PET) and Computed
Tomography (CT).Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and checks patients prior to MRI/NM/CT procedure.
- Acquires patient questionnaire, chart, data/requisition and
reviews all to determine contraindication of having MRI/NM/CT
- Verifies and validates patient screening safety form. Performs
MRI/NM/CT procedures required per protocol and performs daily
- Performs venipunctures, draws specimens and maintains
- Educates patients regarding MRI/NM/CT procedures, equipment and
- Ensures patients' comfort and safety during and after the
- May assist with scheduling of patients as needed.
- Administers proper contrast related to patient having MRI/NM/CT
- Acquires, archives, transmits and prints images via PACS. When
applicable, completes after hours transmission of images and
- Immediately reports any malfunctions; observes potential
equipment dysfunctions and reports problems or calls for
- Maintains available equipment up-time at the highest level for
- Learns new technical information and skills.
- As needed rotate through all imaging modalities, sites, and/or
- As needed configure/Update MRI/NM/CT Scanning protocols as
- May be required to perform PACS/RIS QC.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Azusa , Multi-Modality Tech - The Angeles Clinic, Healthcare , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!