Physician / Pathology / California / Permanent / BC/BE Pathology Medical Director
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
- Immediate opening for a part time, Contract Physician- Primary
or Alternate Center Medical Director for plasma donor center- Just
4 hours per week; can be all at once or multiple visits- Must be a
board certified Pathologist (Anatomical or Clinical)- Must be local
/ able to commute to the location- Very low-stress position for
supplemental income- Ensure donor suitability, product integrity,
and the continued good health of donors through compliance with FDA
regulations and our Donor Center SOP. - You will not be seeing
patients in this role- You will primarily be quality checking work
and information and signing off on that- On-the-job training
providedResponsibilities:Oversee EMT/LPN/RN performing the
- Determine plasma donor suitability based on company Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs). This includes:
- Review of medical health histories
- Physical assessment
- Review of plasmapheresis procedure, hazards, potential adverse
reactions, and specific immunization programs if applicable
- Providing informed consent
- Counseling of donors regarding deferrals
- Documentation of interactions with donors
- Review of donor treatment and suitability following adverse
events related to plasmapheresis.
- Provide training for donor center medical personnel including,
Physician Substitutes and other Physician(s).
- Review lab results, as required, and exercise independent
judgment to determine donors future suitability.
- Perform CLIA Lab Director responsibilities for Moderate
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Azusa , Physician / Pathology / California / Permanent / BC/BE Pathology Medical Director , Executive , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!