Manager Mission Assurance 2 (Clearance Required)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Manager Mission Assurance 2 (Clearance Required)
- Category: Mission and Quality Assurance
- Location:Azusa, California, United States of America
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1 At Northrop Grumman, our employees have
incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations
to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be
at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces
to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
The Payload and Ground Systems organization within the Northrop
Grumman Space Systems pushes the boundaries of innovation,
redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various
sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills,
innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain
optimized product lines across the sector while providing a
decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our
mission!Northrop Grumman Payload & Ground Systems in Azusa, CA is
seeking a Mission Assurance Manager 2. This position will support
our strategic force programs under the mission assurance group.
This role will report on-site daily, and we can accommodate partial
teleworking. This is based upon business/program/team need so this
can change rapidly.This role will be a manager for the Supplier
Mission Assurance (SMA), Quality Management Systems, Continuous
Improvement (with an emphasis on Data Analytics) and Process
Management activities, within the Strategic Force Programs (SFP BU)
Mission Assurance Organization.This role is responsible for, but
not limited to the following:
- Reporting to the Manager of the Strategic Force Programs (SFP
BU) Mission Assurance Organization.
- Manage a receiving inspection team to process incoming receipts
of procured and subcontracted hardware
- Manage a Quality Engineering team to perform supplier audits
and source inspections (i.e. in-process, pre-cap and final)
- Manage supplier non-conformances and preventive/corrective
- Flows down Requirements to Supplier Mission Assurance for
Subcontracts / Supplier Management for all Procurements
- Manage Site Registration against AS9100 and work with 3rd Party
- Ensuring internal compliance audits are conducted through a
- Ensure all 3rd party audits are facilitated with Customers and
findings are resolved
- Ensure organizations are managing site process changes through
appropriate control boards
- Manage Preventive and Corrective Action Boards for Mission
Assurance and site leadership
- Champion innovation with a continuous improvement team that
consists of Data Analytics
- Collaborate with organization to establish and improve metrics
to measure organizational health and guide data driven
- Manage Key Process Indicators metrics across the Business Unit
- Managing the development and deployment of Mission Assurance
processes by Program Class (A through D)
- Supporting proposal efforts, Basis of Estimate development,
including manpower forecasting and planning.
- Supporting Risk Management at the Program / Functional
- Bachelor's Degree required in Quality Assurance, Electrical /
Mechanical / Industrial Engineering, or related STEM field
- Minimum 8 years professional experience in Quality/Mission
Assurance in Space / Aerospace Products or related industries.
- Experience with SAP (SMA transaction screens), CATS Time
Approval, and SAMS Scorecard system.
- Must have experience and expertise in leading others,
collaborating, and influencing across boundaries while remaining
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability.
- Current & active DoD secret security clearance or
- Must have hands-on Engineering, Operations and Product
Manufacturing, Integration, Assembly and Test Experience.
- Knowledge of Lean or 6 Sigma
- Active TS/SCI security clearance, or ability to obtain/maintain
if you hold a secret
- Master's Degree in a STEM field & 10+ years of related
experience Salary Range: $130,500 USD - $195,700 USD Employees may
be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay.
Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as
well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in
Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term
Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of
benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability
insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off
(PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety
of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company
encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19
vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in
the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical
or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions
and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor
vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Azusa , Manager Mission Assurance 2 (Clearance Required), Executive , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!