Company: CTI Foods
Posted on: November 13, 2021
CTI Foods Overview:We are a customer focused custom manufacturer
of quality food products to exacting standards that delight our
customer and their consumers.The people of CTI Foods are our #1
ingredient that drive us to be the best custom food and culinary
solutions team that has seven state-of-the-art food processing
facilities and over 1,800 employees from California, Idaho, Iowa,
Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Texas.We are a company that "Thinks Big
and Acts Small." Employees are treated like family. In order to
succeed, it takes every person working together, being nimble, and
executing at the highest levels. It is our responsibility to
provide you every opportunity and resource to achieve that
success.Make an impact from day ONE at CTI Foods!Job
Overview:Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for
all employees and insuring CTI locations comply with all OSHA
regulations. Through analysis and investigations, define
problem/opportunity areas; develop and implement training programs
and policies to address the problem areas and meet OSHA
requirements. In addition, this position will direct the new
employee training programs.Responsibilities:
- Conduct/direct safety training of all supervisors and employees
to insure a thorough knowledge and understanding of safety rules,
regulations and guidelines.
- Supervise/direct the employee trainers.
- Maintain/verify employee training records are up to date and
- Develop/ source safety programs and training materials as
- Insure operations comply with all OSHA, state and federal
regulations. This includes implementing new programs within OSHA
- Direct employee trainer activities to meet plant needs.
- Implement all OSHA standards and regulations in a timely
manner, and maintain all necessary records for workers
compensation, OSHA and any other records assigned.
- Report workers' compensation claims to carrier and manage.
- Accident investigations and review as well as provide analysis
and recommendations to eliminate future accidents.
- Oversee company back-to-work programs for employees injured on
- Assist engineering with EPA and environmental reporting and
- Develop, implement and manage plant safety audit and inspection
programs. Manage corrective/preventive action registers as part of
- Responsible for the follow up of safety related corrective
actions to ensure they are executed and sustained.
- Provide global reporting and data analysis related to EHS
metrics and corporate agenda.
- Provide expertise and support o other EHS personnel.
- Inspect and audit areas of manufacturing plant
- Maintain EHS files and records
- Establish and maintain accurate record keeping of inspections,
procedures, and JSA's
- Work closely with production personnel and assist with
environmental, health and safety issues
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly testing and inspections for
various EHS task
- Assist with environmental sampling and recordkeeping
- Conduct specific EHS training for employees as needed (New hire
training, OSHA training, EPA training, etc.)
- Perform routine and non-routine data evaluation for
environmental, safety and health metrics and reports.
- Accident investigations, root cause analysis, and system data
- Review, update, and implement EHS programs
- This position will need to have a flexible schedule
- Performs other related duties as
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Must possess leadership, presentation and training skills,
organization and planning abilities
- Provide hands-on training and coaching of othersQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a safety or environmental related field
from an accredited 4-year university (preferred)
- 5 or more years' experience with demonstrated knowledge of
environmental health and safety regulations in a manufacturing
environment (preferred) (OSHA, EPA,TCEQ)
- Intermediate to advanced expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Bilingual, English and SpanishCTI Foods provides equality of
opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without
discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or sexual
Keywords: CTI Foods, Azusa , EHS Manager, Executive , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!