Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: The Heico Companies LLC
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Quality Assurance Engineer in Azusa, CA at ANCRA INTERNATIONAL,
- Develop, control, and support creation of Quality Management
System (QMS) documents.
- Support and conduct Internal Product, Process, and Quality
- Support second-party and third-party audits.
- Demonstrated experience in mitigating (Risk), identifying, and
resolving manufacturing issues (NCR).
- Work closely with production to resolve manufacturing
challenges. Assess and disposition non-conforming parts, and
assemblies, to support on-time shipments of quality products to
- Complete First Article Inspection Reports in accordance with
AS9102 requirements. Build data packages as objective evidence of
- Perform Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) investigation and
monitor the Corrective Action process performance.
- Participate in the Contract Review process to ensure the
organization's ability to meet or exceed customer
- Active participation in defining inspection requirements,
acceptance limits, and inspection plans to ensure compliance with
- Participate in the Purchase Order review process to ensure
appropriate requirement flow down to sub-tier suppliers.
- Identify Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities and lead CI
projects to make improvements to processes and quality system
- Lead and conduct process audits to ensure process
- Expert experience in Risk Based Thinking environments. AS9145
(APQP) experience preferred.
- Experience in Root Cause Corrective Action analysis for complex
- Proficient problem-solving skills utilizing quality tools and
concepts. (e.g., Cause Map, Fishbone, 5-why, etc.)
- Experience working with Quality Systems (e.g., AS9100, ISO
9001, and FAA FAR Regulations.)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: Teams, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; ability to
interact with internal and external stakeholders including Senior
- Certified Lead Auditor AS9100D is a plus.
- Read and write in English. Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Lean and/or ASQ certifications are a plusEducation
Requirements: -Bachelor's degree required. Aerospace Industry and
lean manufacturing experience is a plus.Essential Physical
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and stand for extended periods
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment. -Disclaimer:
Job responsibilities and requirements can change at any time.
Keywords: The Heico Companies LLC, Azusa , Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...