Electrical Hardware Engineer III
Company: Banks Power
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Auto enthusiasts, come engineer the future of automotive
performance and join our team! Turbocharged high performance engine
developer and manufacturer, Banks Power, is seeking a level III
Electrical Hardware Engineer with automotive experience.-- - We
need someone like you to research, design, develop, and test
complex, state-of-the-art systems, machinery, and equipment used
for generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity.-- -
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Hybrid
Electric (PHEV, HEV, or EV) vehicles. Banks is the premier designer
and manufacturer of power-enhancing aftermarket performance
products for diesel and gas powered engines used for light trucks,
motorhomes, sport utility vehicles and marine engines.-- -
Accelerate your full potential at Banks! Successful candidate
- Develop integrated hybrid electric powertrain and power
generation solutions for vehicle platforms.
- Identify subsystem and component requirements for the
powertrain and power generation systems, and work with suppliers
towards the development of these subsystems and components.
- Design, develop, specify and test on-vehicle harness
- Create test plans and actively lead or guide subsystem level
- Prepare and present information to the Lead/Electric Vehicle
Engineer on progress and design solutions.
- Design (including schematic capture, printed circuit board
layout, and creation of Bills of Material) electronic circuits and
control devices for automotive systems.-- - Ensure that all
components of the system interact together to achieve optimum
performance. Analyze circuit components and modules to evaluate
their operational effect on the vehicle.-- - Ensure that the
operation of the vehicle is not compromised.
- Write technical specifications and engineering documents; use
computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to
perform engineering tasks; evaluate operational systems and
recommend design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions
or changes in system requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend design modifications; practice and
adhere to engineering methods, practices and principles; approve
1st article components. Effectively deal with changing demands and
- React well under pressure and manage competing demands.-- -
Develop alternative solutions; demonstrate persistence and overcome
obstacles.-- - Maintain confidentiality; ensure the professional
and courteous atmosphere in the Engineering department at all times
and maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Other duties as assigned YourMembership. Keywords: Electrical
Engineer, Location: Azusa, CA - 91702
Keywords: Banks Power, Azusa , Electrical Hardware Engineer III, Engineering , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!