Program Planning Scheduling Analyst
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Requisition ID: R10040788
ManagementLocation: Azusa, California, United States of
AmericaCitizenship Required: United States CitizenshipClearance
Type: NoneTelecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this
positionShift: 1st Shift (United States of America)Travel Required:
Yes, 10% of the TimePositions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the
world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Payload and Ground Systems organization within the Northrop
Grumman Space Systems pushes the boundaries of innovation,
redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various
sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills,
innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain
optimized product lines across the sector while providing a
decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our
mission!Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector in Azusa, CA is
seeking Program Planning Scheduling Analyst (Level 2) to join our
team. This role will report on-site but also have the ability to
telework upon business demand.Job Description:
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan
and/or integrated master schedule to meet all program
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are
horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional
groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and
- Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies
and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management
and other project management techniques to gauge progress and
identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention
on critical areas.
- Offer will be commensurate to applicable work experience and
skillset.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Engineering planning/scheduling support to Integrated
Product Teams (IPTs) and Control Account Managers (CAMs) to
establish program baseline and manage program execution.
- Collaborate with IPTs/CAMs to determine, monitor, and update
program schedules with consideration of operational budgets, and
- Track plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, prepare &
implement change requests, identify and resolve critical path and
network logic conflicts.
- Evaluate subcontract / supplier schedules and integrate into
- Interface / collaborate with the financial team to ensure
program cost and schedule integration.
- Perform detailed schedule, resource, work, and cost analysis in
deriving solutions / recommendations to address program
- Effective engagement with multiple functional teams, supplier
teams, and the Program/Project Manager.
- Develop and present weekly program schedule performance
metrics, including Tier 1 summary schedules.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as
schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, and work
- Prepare and validate month end IMS submittal to customer in
accordance with contractual requirements (IPMR, IPMDAR) in
conjunction with scheduling best practices.
- Understands Engineering Statement of Work (SOW), product
details, and processes to provide recommendations for critical
- Prepares and support program events including Integrated
Baseline Reviews (IBR) and Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR)
- Implements scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry
to include, but not limited to:DCMA DECM metricsIPMR, IPMDAR
DI-MGMT-81861Earned Value Management System (EVMS)Critical Path
AnalysisSchedule Risk Analysis (SRA)Schedule Performance and Health
Metrics and Analysis
- Develop / support new business proposal efforts.
- Understanding of schedule performance impacts on program
- Participate in company / organization process improvement,
automation, and innovation initiatives.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / Management,
Supply Chain, or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
which may include related business and technical fields, in
conjunction with 3-years of work experience in Planning/Scheduling,
Finance, Pricing, Program Management, Business Management, Supply
Chain, or STEM. Master's degree in same fields requires 1 year of
work experience in above disciplines.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Project with proficiency in Office
Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and possess the ability to work
multiple tasks within a team environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability
to interface with all levels of employees, management, and
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret security clearance. (US
Citizenship Required)Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Business Administration / Management, Supply
Chain, or STEM with minimum 2 years of related experience.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Project or Microsoft Project
- Knowledge with Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated
Master Schedule (IMS) development; Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
approach and execution.
- Current & active DoD security clearance
Salary Range: $68,100 USD - $102,100 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are
proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement,
please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship
is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Azusa , Program Planning Scheduling Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Azusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!